top of page

Application Assistance

Our services include case management of benefits including health benefits navigation and eligibility, benefits application assistance and submission, and follow-up to ensure benefits were received.

  • Medicare Assistance – Benefits in Action is a non-biased resource to help you understand the different types of Medicare and determine which is best for you

  • Low-income Medicare assistance – Having trouble paying for your Medicare benefits?  There may be help for you.

  • Medicaid – for individuals and families who financial qualify for this Colorado health insurance

  • SNAP – The Supplemental Food Assistance Program (formerly known as Food Stamps). SNAP is available to families and individuals who qualify financially. After the application acceptance, recipients will receive an EBT card and have access to more money for food.

  • Connect for Health Colorado – Colorado’s version of Obamacare.  Find health insurance plans that meet your health care needs.  Some financial assistance programs are available.

  • Pro Bono Mental Health – Benefits in Action has teamed with Spark the Change Colorado to offer this program.  Adults with no health care coverage for mental health services qualify for this non-crisis related service.

  • Dental care for low income older adults – If you are age 60+, have no dental coverage, and are low income, you may qualify for free or low-cost dental care

  • Help paying for prescription medications – If you are unable to afford your medications, we may be able to find programs to help you

See our Book a Navigator page or give us a call at 720-221-8354 to get started!

bottom of page